Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yeah!


We had our community Chorus (Band of Voices) concert last night and it was a wonderful time. I love that we have folks who come year after year and really enjoy our singing.

I had invited folks over last week and sold a fair amount of jewelry which was very affirming to me. Last night I delivered a custom pair of jet and sterling earrings to one of the members and another one bought a bracelet and matching earrings for his wife for their upcoming anniversary.
I must say that even though only a small amount of people have seen what I've made, their purchases have helped me figure out what directions to head in. More earrings and bracelets for sure!

Lots more sterling and stay with the semi-precious stones. Turquoise and sterling is still a hit, as were the sterling dangling earrings with a simple colorful stone or a handmade sterling larger bead.

So I'll keep on creating and soo, I hope, will get to share lots more with all of you. Thanks for coming to visit! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment